- Fixes for the battery issue some users are experiencing.
- Stability enhancements on several different Android versions.
Nominated for a 2018 Webby Award in the Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities category!!
Listed in Google Play's "Best of 2017" as one of the top 5 new apps!!
Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again tomorrow.
The app features:
- Over 6657 completely obnoxious phrases describing the current weather conditions.
- Switchable profanity settings (On, Some, Off).**
- Highly accurate weather reports directly from AerisWeather.
- Daily forecasts for 7 days.
- Hourly forecasts for 48 hours.
- Select from U.S. (F) or international units (C).
- Description of basic weather terms used in the app.
**Make sure you go into the app settings and set the profanity setting to "On" for the full effect. You won't be disappointed (Or, maybe you will. I don't know you.).
Download What The Forecast?!! version 184.108.40.206
96% sunrise/sunset times
95% wind forecasts
92% snow forecasts
91% dew point readings
90% humidity readings
90% weather alerts
90% temperature in status bar
89% global coverage
84% severe weather alerts